To get rid of the Blog bar...

:::Sunday, October 14, 2007:::

[Why? @ 1:08 PM]

-=:::ThE ReVoLuTiOn Of WiLsOn...:::=-

Why am I suppose to care about others again?? Scarifice My wants and needs for them??

Is it because Success In my mind is different? What is sucess then? Is making lots of friends and caring about them sucess or is financial freedom a success?

AIA Insurance Wrote:

Sucess is when you have Financial Freedom, A meaningful life and happiness.

Financial Freedom is easy to define but whats a meaningful life and happiness?




::Who is this guy???:: ::My WishList:: ::My Friends:: ::My Image World:: ::Past Blogs:: ::Past Months Blogs:: ::Music Setting::
[x]Footprint[x]
::Name::

::Messages(smilies)::

[x]Music Setting[x]
Kanye West - Gradu...
ThE EvOlUtIoN Of WiLsOn, ThE EvEnTs HaPpEnInG ToDaY, MaRkInG mY PaThS oF ToMoRrOw AnD ThE FuTuRe...