To get rid of the Blog bar...

:::Thursday, October 11, 2007:::

[A Train of thoughts @ 8:06 PM]

-=:::ThE ReVoLuTiOn Of WiLsOn...:::=-

Its been a strange week... I've not felt that I've done much yet time pass like a speeding bullet... Damm... Thats not what troubles me.. What troubles me is that I've not been taking care of my other pirorities of life. I've not been exercising, Not been doing my Personel studies(Unless you count reading Self help books in the washroom hahah) SJAB, YEC, Family... I believe this is what contributes to the uneasy feeling and the lack of interest as I'm spending 100% on studies till it becomes a burn out which results in the lack of discpline to Study

Feel Points I'll leave to those who read my blog and to myself
Success= IQ + EQ + BQ No use having IQ when the other two Q does not work out . (For those who have not heard what this is, IQ - Integillience Quotient, EQ- Emotional Quotient , BQ = Body Quotient)(This largely plays with your state of mind and your filters of influence)

Humans are usually not afraid of what they cannot do. Its what they can do

Things always expand to the time you have. If you have 1 thing on your task list today. That task will take 1 day. If you have 2, it will still take 1 day. so why stop yourself from more than 1?

If you don't try, you would not fail( How true cos you can't possibilty fail from not trying) but if you just remove the n't from the do, you still would not fail.




::Who is this guy???:: ::My WishList:: ::My Friends:: ::My Image World:: ::Past Blogs:: ::Past Months Blogs:: ::Music Setting::
[x]Footprint[x]
::Name::

::Messages(smilies)::

[x]Music Setting[x]
Kanye West - Gradu...
ThE EvOlUtIoN Of WiLsOn, ThE EvEnTs HaPpEnInG ToDaY, MaRkInG mY PaThS oF ToMoRrOw AnD ThE FuTuRe...