To get rid of the Blog bar...

:::Sunday, October 07, 2007:::

[A Early morning post @ 2:51 AM]

-=:::ThE ReVoLuTiOn Of WiLsOn...:::=-

Wonder what the hell am I doing being awake at such god forsaken hour? Well... I've decided to take a rest from school and all my stuff, go to CC, Hang out with the guys, watch movies and play games. Actually. I was suppose to go out for dinner with Andrew and Neo gang but they message me on Facebook like 11.30 on Sat morning .... ?"Could you just call me? What makes you think I'll access my facebook or my e-mail just before my test??"

Finally Settled my bike insurance... Damm.. its so expensive.. there is now a big hole in my pocket... Insurnance, road tax, transfer fee and admin charges... Damm.. but there isn't a choice i guess. If you want to ride, you have to pay of all this.

Well I need to find a way to make money grow for me instead of relying purely on pocket money. Its so hard to find a way to invest the available cash. Its not much really.. lets say I can spare $100 a month for investment. What can I Invest on? Stocks? Dream on... Gambling... I want my beauty sleep. Forex? I Know can earn but its all damm risky..

Frankly I should try Forex... Its already like Gambling as you will need to spend alot ....and I mean alot of time on learning and watching the market to trade properly.

Well... There are lots of thing to be done once i wake up tomorrow... First thing i'm going to have to do is watch my bike and catch up with my studies (again). Tech comm Project is due soon and I still have to plan for CTSS SJAB 2008. Its going to be tough but when the tough gets going, the going gets tough.

Its kinda strange that liyana suddenly message me on destressing herself.... Well.. and she called me from almost 11 to almost 1 just to talk and destress... Well... Hope she has destress alittle and that I've been of help....

Just Listened to "waiting for you" MV @ youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0oSIaWdHZs Its really a very touching MV and song. I'm still waiting for the one... When will it ever come... guess when I sort out myself and my life , weight and looks and the main thing.. my heart.

Have you ever wondered when is the time to give up... look at the video.. She wakes up only to find out that the the guy committed suicide. Whats worse to be alive when the only one that is in your life is gone...

Its just like anything in life .. how much effort is considered enough... how do you know if you have crossed the line where its because of pure stupidity that you still remain on the path that you were on? what if you were on the edge? just like my image. Do not sit on the railing... how much is too much on each side..



"Take that chance you stuipit whore!!!" -Gwen Stefani , What you waiting for -




::Who is this guy???:: ::My WishList:: ::My Friends:: ::My Image World:: ::Past Blogs:: ::Past Months Blogs:: ::Music Setting::
[x]Footprint[x]
::Name::

::Messages(smilies)::

[x]Music Setting[x]
Kanye West - Gradu...
ThE EvOlUtIoN Of WiLsOn, ThE EvEnTs HaPpEnInG ToDaY, MaRkInG mY PaThS oF ToMoRrOw AnD ThE FuTuRe...